A team of mathematicians to nurture and sharpen your foundations and advancements in Mathematical thinking required by the age of Data Science & AI.
Data & amp; Its Role
Specific focus on developing the sense of Data and its role in solving problems, creating new opportunities, and unleashing the potential of digital economy.
Cautious efforts to provide you the ways and tools for identifying problems and exploring analytical, creative, and productive ways to solve them.
- Introduction to python and IDES with Installations.
- python operators and Identifiers
- Comments ,variables, Numbers and other data types.
- Mutable datatypes
- Immutable datatypes
- For loop with if-else
- while loop with if-else
- Control statements
- Python function
- Practice of more examples.
- Introduction to OOPs Concept.
- Python errors
- How importing packages and regex operations
- Introduction to python library (pandas and Numpy)
Week-1 To Week-4:
- Syllabus As Per Basic Python Course.
- Introduction with Brief Hand’s on of Python Libraries.
- Statistical Analysis Of data with Scipy.
- Regression Algorithms of Machine Learning with Mathematical Logic behind It.
- Classification Algorithms of Machine Learning with Mathematical Logic behind It.
- Clustering Algorithms of Machine Learning with Mathematical Logic behind It.
- Introduction to NLP and Modelling.
- Introduction To Deep learning & Image Recognition
- Case-Studies & Projects.